Top 5 Indian Food Restaurants in Sydney 2021 || Quality Ratings || Part 1

Hello Desis, enjoy the Indian Food journey with me today.

It's been a long time since I've lived in Sydney, and it's been a long time since I've known Sydney so much. The main thing I'm writing about today is about the Top 5 Indian Restaurants in Sydney. Sydney can be called a very mixed cultural place, as we can see Indian, Chinese, Nepalese, Spanish, and many other country people in this one place. And that’s why Sydney is having diversity in it’s food culture.

Now many of us have a hard time with different types of food in foreign country. And as an Indian many of us are looking to eat only Indian food abroad. I had the same problems in the beginning because as I said before, I always look for the Indian food. Sydney has a solution to this. There are a lot of INDIAN RESTAURANTS here and let’s talk about this today. I'll tell you the name of the place where you will get all types of Indian foods and this is the paradise for Indian Food lovers. Harris Park, the Indian food paradise located 10minutes walking distance from Parramatta station and if you are coming from Central station, Sydney then you need to catch a train to come to Parramatta.


Indian Food Lover || Sayan Raha

Caution: Covid19 has spread all over the world so while roaming please have a double layered mask, hand sanitizer always with you. Be safe.


Today I will tell you about some of the Best Indian restaurants from Harris Park. Here are some of the ones I really enjoyed eating and I'm going to share my experience with you all. 

I will rate one by one the 5 restaurants here from Harris Park.

So here are the three parameters based upon which I will give the rating. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness

2.Value to the Customer

3.Presentation & Hospitality

So let's start.


1.The first restaurant I will talk about today is Dosa Hut.


If you're craving healthy and wholesome South Indian cuisine, Dosa Hut is a haven in authentic South Indian cuisine. And not only South Indian foods. There are all kinds of Indian foods which you can get in this restaurant. I had a wonderful experience in Dosa Hat. I loved the Dosas here, especially the Masala Dosa, Chicken 65 Dosa etc.

Here is the menu card from Google and pictures of the shop below for you.

Now let’s rate Dosa Hut based upon the parameters and based on my experience. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness - 5 Star

2.Value to the Customer - 4.5 Star

3.Presentation & Hospitality - 5 star

All total I will give Dosa Hat 4.8 stars.


Picture Source: Dosahut.net.au

Picture Source: Zomato


 

2.The Second restaurant and my recent favorite restaurant Chill ‘N’ Grill Indian Restaurant.


The restaurant is basically famous for the various types of steaks. Chargrilled kebab,Banjara Kebab,Murag Afgani all of them are in my favorite list.

Also they have a variety of  Indo-Chinese foods. And trust me those are also too good.

If you come to this restaurant then don’t miss their Kebab(Steak) Section!

Here is the menu card from Google and pictures of the shop below for you.

Now let’s rate Chill ‘N’ Grill based upon the parameters and based on my experience. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness - 5 Star

2.Value to the Customer - 5 Star

3.Presentation & Hospitality - 5 star

All in all, I will give Chill ‘N’ Grill 5 stars.


Picture Source: chillngrillrestaurant.com.au


Picture Source: chillngrillrestaurant.com.au


3.Third Indian Restaurant in my list would be Hyderabad House.


I have been there many times and I have liked the biryani very much. We all know that in India Hyderabad is famous for it’s biryani recipe, and Hyderabad House,Harris Park has justified its name here.Not only the biryani here you will get Hyderabad local dishes as well as in various forms.

If you come to this restaurant then don’t miss their Biryani Section!

Here is the menu card from Google and pictures of the shop below for you.

Now let’s rate Hyderabad House based upon the parameters and based on my experience. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness - 4.5 Star

2.Value to the Customer - 4.8 Star

3.Presentation & Hospitality - 4.5 star

All in all, I will give Hyderabad House 4.6 stars.



Picture Source: hyderabadhouse.com.au


Picture Source: hyderabadhouse.com.au



4.The fourth Restaurant in my list is Indian Chopsticks.


Now I want to share an important thing here with you all. Sydney is an expensive city and if you could get good quality food with less price I am sure you will be quite happy about it. We all do! The price in Indian Chopsticks is a little less than the other restaurants in the neighborhood and the quality of the food here is quite good. I loved the Indo-Chinese food of this restaurant. And if you go there I would ask you to enjoy the Dry Chicken Manchurian.

Here is the menu card from Google and pictures of the shop below for you.

Now let’s rate Hyderabad House based upon the parameters and based on my experience. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness - 4 Star

2.Value to the Customer - 4.5 Star

3.Presentation & Hospitality - 4 star

All in all, I will give Indian Chopsticks 4.2-4.5 stars out of 5 stars.


Picture Source: www.indianchopsticks.com.au/gallery

Picture Source: www.indianchopsticks.com.au


5.The last Indian restaurant in my list will be Ginger Indian Restaurant.


Ginger is a nice place for Homestyle North Indian Mughlai cuisines. I have eaten here 2-3 times. But what I felt is that the price is a little bit high compared to the other restaurants in Harris Park. Also I felt that the price doesn’t match the taste. But still I put Ginger here in this list because of their authentic Indian Mughlai cuisine and the decoration of their dining area.

Here is the menu card from Google and pictures of the shop below for you.

Now let’s rate Ginger based upon the parameters and based on my experience. 

1.Food Quality and Healthiness - 4 Star

2.Value to the Customer -  3.5 star

3.Presentation & Hospitality - 3.5 star

All in all, I will give Ginger Indian restaurant 3.7 stars out of 5 stars.


Picture Source: www.gingerindian.com.au/gallery


So today we have discussed some of the Indian restaurants from Sydney. Out of which if you go for dining then let me know which restaurant you like the most. And if you liked this blog then please share it with your friends.

Have a safe and enjoy your time in Sydney. Cheers!!


If you still face any difficulty in Sydney you can contact me in Instagram @psaswetravel & @neal10th 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post