Famous Skyscrapers in Australia || Sydney,Gold Coast

Today I thought Australia's skyscrapers should be the content for my writing. After living in Sydney for several years, I thought I would write a very detailed article about every place in Sydney. Due to lack of time, it didn't happen anymore. But I think I will write a little bit this time. Today I am writing about Sydney's skyscraper. 



I am an Indian. I have seen a number of buildings in our India and in the so-called Kolkata before but I am really surprised to see the buildings in Australia. Most of the buildings you can see are in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria in the east of Australia. There are 116 buildings in Sydney alone.
 


When you climb all these skyscrapers, the first thing that catches your eye is the skyline. Sydney Skyline is third in the world, first in Chicago and second in Singapore. So you
understand that climbing over these buildings and seeing the horizon from there is an inescapable attraction. And it's really nice to see from top to bottom, isn't it? I consider myself lucky that I have been able to taste this feeling several times. 


Many people come to visit Australia every year. About 45% of them come to visit Sydney. 26 per cent of people visit Queensland and 20 per cent visit Melbourne. From my own experience, I will talk here about two buildings that everyone must want to get up to at least once. 


The first is in Sydney, called the Sydney Tower Eye.

This skyscraper was built in 1971. Here you can enjoy 4-D movies, stand on the Observation Deck and visualize the city of Sydney, look at the horizon and enjoy a wonderful sunset with your head on your loved one’s shoulder. And the experience that you will experience as a Solo Traveler even if you are alone is also cosmic, then quietly call yourself I am the King / Queen of the world. 







The second is the Q1 SkyPoint on the Queensland Gold Coast.

The tallest building was erected in 1997. From this building one can visualize the remarkable combination of the Gold Coast city and the beach.

In addition to these two buildings, there are several other buildings in Sydney alone that will surprise you. 






So Sydney means but not just the Opera House and Australia means not just natural beauty from today. From this point of view, Australia can be called a country of Skyscrapers. Also let me know which one you liked the most and what are the tall skyscrapers you have visited.


Take care. See you all in the next bog.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post